Monday, May 6, 2013

Create with Connie and Mary - challenge 250




2013 Thursday Challenges-013

This is a color challenge and I went back and made it to match an earlier sketch done by Connie. I changed the stamps and colors to match this one but otherwise it is basically the same. Whenever I find myself needing inspiration I go the the experts! I love the Blooming with Kindness set and used that for the flower and the sentiment. Glad it is not retiring this year! Click here to see all the fantastic samples.



5 comments:

  1. WOW Judi...this is absolutely STUNNING!!! LOVE this print...such a favorite of mine and I love that embossing folder! Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love your layout, a great combination of different elements. Thanks so much for joining us this week for the color challenge at the Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Judi!! I love the embossing folder and the way you cut out the flower! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I NEVER thought to put that embossing folder with that flower image - they look fantasitc together!! Thanks for joining us this week in the color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great flower combinations Judi and the sketch you used looks great. This is an outstanding card! Sorry I'm late commenting, catching up from vacation! Thanks for joining Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete